Friday, November 13, 2015

Self Portraits and Portraits Part 1

Tips:
1. Shoot Candidly
2. Frame Your Subject
3. Play With Eye Contact

Environmental Portrait:


I chose these images because I like how candid they are. They are in a natural environment and the subjects are just doing normal things.


Self Portrait:


 I love how much emotion each of these photos show. The first one is a girl who looks like she's crying and the image is so mesmerizing. The second photo features a girl as well except the image is so different fem the first. I picked them because of how visually appealing both images are, yet they are so different.



Casual Portrait:

 
I really like how natural and effortless the subjects look in the portrait. Both subjects aren't forcing the pose they are in, it's candid and that's why I chose them.

My Portrait Assignment:
     I will take photos of a friend of mine and I will take them at my house. In order to take a quality and successful photo I will make sure that I allocate a proper amount of time to take the photos that I need. I will also make sure that my subject has the time to participate in my project. Along with that I will make sure to always think of a rule of composition to incorporate in the photos that I shoot. Also I will adjust the settings needed to produce a good quality image.

No comments:

Post a Comment