Sunday, January 24, 2016

Prompt Shoot 3 Peer Review

http://rebeccasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/prompt-shoot-3.html#comment-form

1. Which photo do you like best? Why? 
I like Rebecca's footprint photos the best because of the perspective. The shoes are at eye level which is really neat. The photo is very pleasing to the eye. 

2. Which is your least favorite image? Why?My least favorite image is the pose because it was lacking in composition. I think that she could have done something different and unique with it like she did with the footprints photo.

3. Overall, make two positive statements about their pictures.
I love the perspective used to take the "footprint" photo. I also like how creative her "connected" photo is.

4. Overall, what is one area that this person could improve upon in your opinion.
I think Rebecca could improve on her composition for the picture of the two girls in "pose". It was a good photo, but not as unique and creative as her other photos were.

5. Which prompt do you think they did the best portraying, from your perspective?
I think that Rebecca did the best portraying the "footprint" prompt because the photo was visually appealing, and used different techniques.

6. Which prompt do you think they did the least successfully portray, from your perspective?
I think Rebecca was least successful in the pose photo because girls were just standing there, whereas she could have made them do a different pose so she could incorporate different composition techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment