Monday, April 25, 2016

iMovie Preview

1.)
A. The first website featured a women explaining how to create an iMovie. She explained all the tools and how to put together the video. Along with that she mentioned different ways to get the same results, for example different ways to play the video. 
The women in the video showed how to added photos to the timeline, as well as how to delete the photos. She also showed how to rearrange clips, and how to make clips shorter. Going to the editing mode allows the user to use different special effects and that to share the video with other people, it must be exported to QuickTime Movie. 
B. The second website was a written description on how to use iMovie. The writer included PDFs and links to different tutorials. There were introductions, importing clips, adding music, sounds and media.
The writer included visuals as well as a written How To. The writer also included videos on creative tools to use to make movies. The tutorial is sufficient enough for a beginner movie maker. 

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
A. I knew that I would have to export the movie to QuickTime Movie to share it with others. 
B. I already knew how to import videos into iMovie. 
3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
A. I learned that adding footage to the timeline is as simple as dragging and dropping from the bin. 
B. I learned how to add sound and transitions to iMovie. 

4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
I am concerned with putting together the final product and not having smooth transitions. 

5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
I am confident I can have the pictures ready before hand and have the animation ready before the final day. I do not want to spend more than 30 minutes in class on the day of the final. 

6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
I think that I will do a cooking video because it is something I could shoot easily since my family cooks a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment