Friday, April 15, 2016

SNO Online Papers

1. Johnny Morreale 
2. The writer's view on the AP exam and what people should expect and suggestions to do well in the class.
3. "A teacher’s job is to help you learn, not to present you with impossible information and let you fail. If you don’t go in for tutoring when you’re struggling with a topic, you’re digging your own grave."
4. yes
5. No they stuck firm to their opinion.
6. no
7. 2nd person

1. Alaina Galasso
2. The theatre program at Vanderbilt High School has added a senior directing program.
3. "At first I was terrified at the prospect of having to teach other how to act, which I something I can’t do myself, but then I decided that maybe doing just that would make me a better technician. "
4. yes
5. No, they stated their opinion clearly by sticking to one point and not going back and forth.
6. no
7. 1st person

1. Jude Benham
2. A prime candidate for the Texas Board of Education is an blatant homophobic and Islamophobic.
3. "I should not have to express how rude and misinformed this statement is"
4. no
5. They were very clear on their opinion and did not differ from it at all.
6. yes
7. 1st and 3rd person


No comments:

Post a Comment