Thursday, October 1, 2015

Unusual and Interesting Photos Part 1

1. What is your reaction to his work?
I think his work is so unique, beautiful, and really amazing. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before. His work is very intriguing because it makes you wonder how he made it look the way it does. I do although think it is a little hard to look at because it makes me a little dizzy if I look at the image for too long. 

2. I believe he created this effect by taking multiple images, possibly from different angles and combining them in a way that created this effect. That technique created a surreal and wobbly masterpiece. 

3. Good buildings to use Christian Ruhm's technique on would be the capital building in Austin, Texas or the Austonian. They are both buildings that are accessible to the public and someone would just have to travel to downtown Austin, Texas to take the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment